Bear Glacier shoulder bag
The original painting, done after a camping and surfing trip at Bear Glacier, shows the glacier and lagoon, Seward, Caines Head, Lowell Point, and swirls of mud coming out into Resurrection Bay and the Gulf of Alaska.
- Made from 100% polyester fabric printed on both back and front with painting of Bear Glacier.
- Thick fabric
- Print, cut and sewn in USA.
- Comfortable cotton webbing handles
- Super vibrant colors that won't fade
The large bag:
- Capacity – 4.4 gallons (approximately one laptop, two sketchbooks, one Nalgeen, snacks, 35 pens and pencils, one jacket, and one pair of shoes. The thing is quite big.)
- Dimensions - 16" x 20"
- Large inside pocket with flap that keeps wallets, cell phones, or pens and pencils contained for easy access.
The small bag:
- Capacity – 2.6 US gallons
- Dimensions - Bag 15" x 15"
- No pocket